• Interior doors lighting: This is probably the most effective way to highlight your kitchen and its belongings. Make use of LEDs inside your drawer cabinets, cabinet interiors, and above your cabinetry to create a glowing ambiance in the kitchen. Light up the interior of your pantry using LED strips and make arrangements so that they are turned on as soon as the doors are opened.
• Fully integrated appliances: Integrated kitchen appliances can add a touch of style and class to your kitchen. With properly installed integrated appliances, it is impossible to understand which cabinet in your kitchen contains the refrigerator or the dishwasher. All your appliances will blend seamlessly and there will be no air vents, toe ticks, or anything else indicating the presence of an appliance.
• Functional backsplash: kitchen backsplashes can be an excellent idea for anyone looking to have a modern kitchen that blends functionality and comfort. In addition to the traditional ceramic tiles, you may also use glass or natural stones for your kitchen backsplash. Contemporary backsplash designs are not only easy to clean and durable, but they also add an aesthetic value to your kitchen.
• LeMans: This is an innovative corner unit solution for kitchens that offers extraordinary space utilization with easy accessibility. Their trays can easily swing out of the cabinets, making it effortless for you to store all your pans and pots within your reach.
In case you have any specific question regarding your modern kitchen, please feel free to contact us. Hope you enjoyed reading this post and please come back for more.
With changing times, cooking is no longer just a tedious household chore. Supported by several advanced tools and appliances, cooking is now considered to be no less than an art form. In today’s discussion, we will try to highlight some of the must-have items for your modern kitchen. Most of these tools have been created to save your time and effort. At the same time, some of these kitchen products also come with a style statement of their own.
I am sure most of you already have the necessary kitchen appliances such as a fridge, water purifier, microwave oven, blender, coffee-maker, toaster, etc. In addition to these useful appliances, here are some more simple yet necessary additions to consider for your modern kitchen.
• Combi-steam oven: Also known as convection steam oven, these ingenious appliances have been extremely popular in commercial kitchens for many years. In the combination mode, its advanced technology offers a greater control over the level of moisture in the food. Also, these ovens allow the freedom to carry out multiple operations (roasting and steaming, for example) at the same time. As the cooking is done at a high level of humidity, the food also gets cooked much faster. This is certainly an excellent option for your modern kitchen.